Monday 22 October 2018

Sony A7iii

Another recent update has been a Sony A7iii.
Again this particularly shines in low light - both photo and video.
The autofocus ability is remarkable at times.

 I do have a Canon 5D SLR but it seems rather dinosaur-like compared to this.
Although the 5Dii can do video it's very un-user-friendly with no autofocus and only 1080p.
The Canon lenses can be used on the Sony with an adapter - which I haven't got yet.

It came with a 24-105 which has mostly been all I need so far. I would like to be able to use the Canon 70-200mm and the sigma 50mm with F1.4 for low light

Pickering War Weekend October 2018

The video from it is excellent but I had the mic volume too high and wind spoiled audio.
I knew it needed to be lower but didn't realise each time I changed mode (for photos) it went back to default - or rather the level you had locked in for the video preset which I hadn't modified.

No comments:

Post a Comment